In The Heart Of The White Mountains
North Conway’s & New Hampshire’s Largest Indoor Water Park
Bring the family and dive into an indoor water park adventure with the entire family at Kahuna Laguna, northern New England’s first indoor water park at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort in North Conway, New Hampshire. It’s 40,000 square feet of water park family fun!
The Red Jacket Mountain View Resort is located on 25 scenic acres in the heart of the White Mountains, with sweeping panoramic views of the surrounding area. The classic White Mountains resort features a variety of rooms, two-bedroom family townhomes, and four-bedroom Presidential Homes, along with casual and fine dining and trails for hiking or walking. Registered guests of our resorts Red Jacket Mountain View Resort and Fox Ridge,may enjoy Kahuna Laguna all year, and during the warmer months the outdoor pool is also open. In the winter, you don’t even have to step outside to enter our 84-degree tropical oasis in the middle of the White Mountains.
RIDES & THRILLS FOR ALL AGES
Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. Body surf in the swirling wave pool. Square off against your friends in an exciting game of water basketball. And while you enjoy the water cannons and play tower in Bamboo Bay, watch out for the 175-gallon tipping bucket! Don’t forget to check out Keeko’s tree house while your smallest kahunas enjoy their time through the gurgling springs and lemondrop swings in the little kahuna play area. The Tiki Tide Café is ready with a snack or lunch when you need a break. And, the Aloha Arcade is the place for the latest arcade games.
- Convenient location – easy drive no matter where you’re coming from
- Ample free parking
- Open year round
- Adjacent to the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort, featuring family-friendly rooms and suites
- Day passes and overnight packages available
- Trip Advisor: Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame (2018)
- Kid101.com: 8 Best Indoor Water Parks Around Boston (2018)
- Visit NH: 5 Awesome NH Winter Attractions (2018)
- Readers Digest: 7 Mountain Towns That Are a Storybook Paradise in Winter (2018)
- Red Tricycle: Hotels with Seriously Amazing Spring Break Packages (2018)
- USA TODAY: #6 of The Country’s 10 Best Indoor Water Parks (2017)
- Trip Advisor: Certificate of Excellence (2017)
- Trip Advisor: Certificate of Excellence (2016)
- Trivago: Best Hotel Pools for Your Family (2016)